YWCA Adelaide delivers a range of Youth Services for young people, including early intervention and primary prevention programs and workshops for young people in primary schools, high schools, and community settings.
YWCA Adelaide’s early intervention and primary prevention programs include:
- Respectful Relationships (primary school and high school)
- Every Girl (primary school)
- SHE Leads High (high school)
- Aboriginal Women’s Leadership (primary school, high school and community settings)
YWCA Adelaide also offers workshops which can be tailored to the individual needs of your groups – ranging from 2 hours to full day workshops, and accommodating larger numbers or small groups. Workshop topics include:
- Body Image and Self-Esteem (girls, boys and teacher workshops available)
- Healthy Living and Positive Self-Image
- Friendships and Relationships
- Cyber Safety and Cyber Bullying
- “Selfies” – Identity and Confidence
- Leadership Development
These workshops provide young people with skills, knowledge and confidence to reach their full potential.
If you would like to book a program or find out more, please contact Community Services Manager, Jemma Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8203 9400.