Every Girl is a national YWCA program for girls aged 9-14 years old. Every Girl aims to address the long-term gender inequality experienced by women in Australia, by enhancing girls’ understanding of their rights, ability to influence community change and their sense of belonging.
This 8 week strengths-based program is delivered by trained, screened, professional YWCA staff and covers a range of topics including:
- Understanding and connecting to your community;
- Finding and using your personal voice;
- Understanding human rights;
- Developing individual leadership identity; and
- Building strengths, self-esteem and resilience
Your school can support girls to reach their potential
The Every Girl program is delivered in schools and community settings.
To find out more or to book an Every Girl program contact Jemma Taylor on 82039400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the Every Girl Website here!
Every Girl can be a Leader.
Every Girl can create Change.
Every Girl has Strengths.
Every Girl has Human Rights.
Every Girl has a Voice.