Membership for Young Women
Under 18? Want to get more involved?
Being a Member of YWCA Adelaide means belonging to the world’s oldest and largest women-led membership movement which impacts the lives of 25 million women and girls every year in more than 120 countries.
Membership means joining a group of like-minded women and girls who want to advance gender equality and support women’s leadership.
Membership means influence, democracy and governance, personal and professional development, and being connected.
At YWCA Adelaide membership benefits include
- Members rate for SHE Leads Conference and SHE Leads Board Training
- Members rate for other ticketed YWCA events
- Apply for annual Board Traineeship
- Join SHE Meets social and networking events
- Receive regular email news bulletins
- Access to discounts at YWCA hotels and hostels around Australia and the world
After you turn 18, you are eligible to apply for Adult Membership
Here’s some of the perks of adult membership:
When you have been a Member for at least one full year
- Eligible to apply for the annual Member Scholarship for YWCA Adelaide’s 10 month SHE Leads Program
When you have been a Member for at least two full years
- Eligible to apply for the annual Great Ydeas Small Grants program
When you have been a Member for at least three full years
- Eligible to apply for the annual Scholarship on the YWCA Australia delegation to the United Nations Commission on the Status of Women